According to EW, World of Wonder‘s upcoming crop of reality shows created for WOW Presents Plus , include new series fronted by season 11 queens Nina West, Shuga Cain, Miss Vanjie, Silky Nutmeg Ganache, Soju, and season 11 winner, Yvie Oddly.
• Nina will lead a children’s-style program called Drag Is Magic, featuring songs and comedy bits inspired by youth programming of the ’90s •
• Shuga, an accomplished baker, will host Gimme Some Shuga, a how-to cake-decorating show.
• Vanjie and Silky (who’s also starring in the religion-based series Shantay You Pray)are set to star in Nightmare Neighbors with Silky & Vanjie, a docuseries chronicling their life together as they move into the same apartment building
• Soju’s I Want To Be A K-Pop Idol with Soju will follow her quest becoming the world’s first K-Pop drag superstar
• Yvie Oddly’s Oddities will follow the season 11 champ to thrift stores in search of throwaway items to turn one queen’s trash into her jaw-dropping fashion treasures.
I Want To Be A K-Pop Idol with Soju (Currently airing) Soju talks to experts in music, fashion, dance, and more to learn what she needs to know to combine her two loves, drag and K-Pop!
Out of Iraq: Where Are They Now? (Currently airing) Based on a harrowing love story during the war in Iraq, the show follows Nayyef and Btoo who are adjusting to living as out gay men.
Gimme Some Shuga (Premieres week of July 7) Home baker Shuga Cain teams up with confectionary expert Justin Salinas (Cake it With Justin) to make them EAT IT!
Bro’Laska (Premieres July 12) WatchAlaska Thunderfuck and her straight Cory Binney, hilarious pair of polar opposite siblings.
Cool Mom with Jinkx Monsoon (Season 3 premieres July 22) RuPaul’s Drag Race season 5, Jinkx Monsoon is not just a regular mom…she’s a cool mom covering topics such like hooking up, internet slang and smoking pot.
Sew What (Premieres week of Aug. 4)Yuhua Hamasaki has sewn for other stars of RuPaul’s Drag Race (Aquaria, Bob the Drag Queen, and Monét X Change) Here she’ll show you how to sew a drag garment from start to finish.
Nightmare Neighbors with Silky & Vanjie (Premieres week of Aug. 25) Silky and Vanjie move into the same apartment building. Can two queens live so close without driving each other crazy?
Yvie Oddly’s Oddities (Premieres week of Sept. 1) Yvie Oddly finds thrift store throwaways and household items to create her unique brand of avant-garde drag on a Dolla Store budget.
Can Do Queens (Premieres week of Oct. 13) Watch as these fierce queens take on odd jobs to prove that queens can do anything. They are the Can Do Queens!