Instagram over the past couple years has taken over the world. It’s user base has a growth rate of 4x in the last two years, and roughly 26% of the US adult population uses it weekly. In 2016 we all were schooled on how dominant social media and the internet were to deciding who our next president is. Now that we are 21 days out of Obama leaving office, and making way for Emperor Orange Cheeto it is time for resistance!
Here at World of Wonder we celebrate opposition, camp, and the queer variance of life. With that said, it’s time that we advocate on ALL platforms that we’re queer, we’re here, and everyone better get used to it!
Every Wednesday we are going to feature one of our lovely followers on our @wowreport Instagram. They will be dubbed “Wowlebrity of the Week” based off their artistic self portrait and a small reflection on why they believe they endorse WOW’s ideologies.
Check out our first promotion of our new digital team member Savannah Ward!
Guidelines for Submission:
- Must be following wowreport on Instagram
- Tag photos you wish to submit with BOTH #wowlebrity and #WOTW
- For easier submission you can DM us your photo of choice on Instagram *note all NFSW posts will be deleted*
- Tell us why you consider yourself a Wowlebrity
- Please limit yourself to one submission a week