The world’s largest ship, the Icon Of The Seas, sets sail in January of 2024.
It has some mind-blowing stats;
- 19 floors that can hold 5610 passengers
- 2350 crew members
- 5 times larger than The Titanic (see below)
- weighs 250,800 tons (the Titanic weighed 50,210 tons)
- 40 bars & restaurants
- world’s largest at sea waterpark, Category 6, with 6 water slides, 9 whirlpools & 7 pools, including Royal Bay, the largest pool at sea
- 20 decks form 8 different “neighborhoods”
Icon of the Seas will sail weekly from the port of Miami, with trips that include weeklong Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries, beginning with the ship’s maiden voyage on Jan. 27, 2024. Travelers can book one of four routings available from January 2024 through April 2025.