How much cheddar does your favorite diva’s memorabilia go for on ebay? Or, how much do their crazy fans who sell their memorabilia on ebay think they are worth? That’s what I’m trying to answer in this list. I typed in the diva’s name, changed the drop-down to highest priced (without shipping), and hit search in the ebay search engine.
13. Christina Aguilera‘s most expensive item on ebay is a giant 6’x8’ billboard of her during her Stripped era for $1,299.99.
12. Kylie Minogue may not be as big here in America as she is in Australia and Europe, but she’s still a huge deal! Her most expensive item is a backstage laminate pass. The seller has one from her ‘Kiss Me Once’ tour in 2014, and another from her ‘Aphrodite’ tour in 2011. Take your pick at$1,515.40 each!
11. Katy Perry‘s top item is a painting of the superstar. It’s going for $2,500.00.
10. Nicki Minaj ties Katy Perry with some boots with the fur. I put her higher than Katy on the list because you can actually WEAR Nicki’s boots. Get her Casadei mink fur & suede boots that she actually wore for $2,500.
9. You KNOW Mariah Carey is going to be pissed when she learns that her item’s seller isn’t asking top dollar for her goods AND she’s tied with Katy Perry and her arch nemesis Nicki Minaj! Her most expensive item was this 1 oz bottle of one of her perfumes, but I think that has to be some kind of mistake, so I’m going with this overcoat she wore onscreen in Glitter for $2,500. A STEAL!
7. Janet Jackson‘s most expensive item is a cd single for just over $700,000, so that must be some sort of mistake like Mariah’s perfume, so I’m going with these 4 tickets to her show at The Forum her in Los Angeles on October 16 for $4,234.00 as her most expensive item on ebay.
6. Next up is legendary diva Cher‘s one-of-a-kind Chrome Hearts leather jacket once owned by her for $5,000.
5. Wanna walk in Taylor Swift‘s ugly green shoes? It’s gonna set you back $8,500.
3. Queen Beyonce‘s Bey Hive thinks very highly of their diva. The artist of this 12″ bronze statue of Yonce is asking $20,000.
1. Lady Gaga takes the top spot with the seller of this painting asking $1,000,000 for his ode to Mother Monster.