Spoiler alert! Spoiler alert! We’re going to be discussing some of last night’s IDIOCY. Stop reading if you haven’t seen it yet. Now, I was in a hunk-hole most of the night – all those scenes with Kit in his tighty-whities, MY GOD! – so it wasn’t until afterwards that I realized that NOTHING ABOUT THIS EPISODE MADE ANY SENSE! ADwarfNamedCarlos sums up the discrepancies better then me:
– Are we just not supposed to question the fact that Alma was okay with sharing Kit? No, just NO.
– The highlight for me was when Alma stuck that axe in Grace’s head. Grace was SO FUCKING ANNOYING. She should have stayed dead, like, 8 episodes ago!
– If there was no record of Grace being alive, they could’ve buried the fucking body and called it a night. That would mean obviously Kit turned in Alma. To go to Briarcliff. OK. What in the fuck. THAT MAKES NO SENSE.
– Last week the plot twist was yay Alma’s alive! For her only to die again in this episode, with no explanation. For no fucking reason. OK.
– Pepper also apparently died, with no explanation. Why make her seem important if you’re just going to write her out like that?
– AND THE ALIENS. POINTLESS THE ENTIRE TIME.
– The whole thing with Monsignor. “I’m going to put you in solitary and tell people you died, with no problem. Oh but my good conscience won’t let me leave you here when I leave” Fuck off with your nonsense. Obviously you were full of shit.
– Jude. My poor Jude. The only one I really feel sorry for and she’ll probably die in some stupid way.
– The whole thing with the son of bloody face is getting so old before he’s even done anything. WAH WAH WAH MY MOMMY DIDN’T LOVE ME. FUCK YOU GROW SOME FUCKING HAIR ON YOUR BALLS ASSHOLE.
– JUST FUCK THIS SEASON. THIS EPISODE RUINED EVERYTHING.