Pop royalty Usher has changed up his look in dramatic fashion, debuting a Bruno Marsian pompadour, some nerdtastic new glasses, and a retro ’50s-era fur stole that he paired with what appears to be an oversized Glen plaid suit.
Let’s really take a look here and let alllllll the elements soak in.
View this post on Instagram
He’s adding a dash of gender fluidity in 2019! That’s a good thing!
If only the fur were fake….
Online commenters, of course, had a field day parsing the getup…
A sampling from ONTD:
- I mean, ISSA LEWK.
Lookin like someone’s bougie auntie.
- Rich church goer who embezzles from the collection plate
- he looks like that aunt who comes over every holiday season with ‘her roommate’ for the past 10 years driving their subaru and make me put my acting chops to work acting like we didn’t just run into each other at the abbey last week and pinky swore not to tell anyone over some shots lol
- That’s one way to get ppl to stop talking about your stds
- What in the Nat King Cole, conkalene coated hell is that?
- *listens to the smiths once*
- He looks like a rich preacher at a mega church
- midlife crisis
And most Pulitzer-deserving headline EVER?
— Bossip (@Bossip) January 2, 2019