On last night’s episode of Good Work, RuPaul, Sandra Vergara, celebrity plastic surgeon Dr Terry Dubrow, and special guest Amber Rose checked out more of the wildest, weirdest, and most wtf beauty treatments on the market today – from urine facials to anal steaming, oh my. Check out the top 10 wildest moments after the jump.
1) People who want to look like their celebrity idols: Creepy? Or Whatever Floats Your Boat? The panel weighed in on the issue. Then Ru SHOCKED US ALL by admitting he has a celebrity idol whom he’s been emulating for YEARS: Steve Urkell! HA!
2) Everybody is checking themselves out on the internet sensation how-old.net to see how old they actually look. Our hosts took the challenge and it pegged Ru as 18.5 years old, bless her heart. Why, she’s BARELY LEGAL!
3) Amber Rose and her magnificent ass stopped by for a chat. “Is it realforreal,” asked Ru? Oh, it’s real alright. “May I squeeze the evidence?” Amber gave the go-ahead and Ru got to touch heaven. Amber then talked about her upcoming “Slut Walk to combat slut shaming” – details pending. Keep watching her social media for dates and times!
4) Ru to Amber: “I want to thank you for putting the ass in class.” She really is a peach, isn’t she? Just really likable. Why isn’t she a bigger star?
5) During a segment called “Science or Psycho?” the hosts discussed “fire facials” which use controlled flames to… oh, I don’t know. Something batshit crazy. Sandra thought that coffee grinds would give the same benefits. “Coffee?” asked Ru. “Like, do you pour it on your face?” No, no, no. Just using the grinds. “But…. Is there an anal option?” asks Ru. Sandra to Ru: “Oh, there’s always an anal option.” Indeed there is.
6) More “Science or Psycho”: Urine facials! Yuck. But, there’s science behind this one– The urea in your pee is actually an exfoliant! AND it can help acne! AND It’s an antiseptic! Ru asks Dr Dubrow: “I don’t get it. Is it your OWN pee? Because if it’s your own pee, you have to be really flexible to do it.” To which Dr Dubrow replies: “If I were that flexible I wouldn’t be peeing in my face.” And… I fell out of my chair. BEST LINE OF THE EVENING.
7) Next up: Slap facials. Which involves… slapping… your face… to widen blood vessels and make pores smaller and tighten muscles and other such nonsense. It was quickly debunked, but the conversation led to a telenovela-inspired slapfest between Ru and Sandra. Brilliant!
9) Dr Dubrow and his wife Heather go for some vaginal and anal steaming, because of course. Heather went for the “crazy hot” setting because she wanted a skinny vagina like Gwyneth Paltrow (long story). She quickly discovered, though, that her “pussy is a pussy” and turned it down. The result? Dr Dubrow thinks his anal steaming made his hemorrhoids WORSE, while Heather was unconvinced and told her hubby they “would NOT be having steamed fish for dinner.”
10) There was a waist training segment, inspired no doubt by Drag Race legend-in-the-making Violet Chachki, that included a brief history, as well as some of the dangers involved. For instance: It shifts your organs up into your chest, which CAN’T be good. We then saw a picture of 78-year-old world record holder Kathy Jung, whose waist is an ASTOUNDING 15 inches around. The size of a mayonaise jar!
Be sure to watch Good Work every Tuesday on E!