Pentatonix lent their a cappella stylings to a 90s dance medley that has a number of delightful arrangements in it. Listen to the end, because they finish strong!
Here are the songs in order:
- Be My Lover – La Bouche
- What Is Love – Haddaway
- Around The World (La La La La) – A Touch Of Class
- Better Off Alone – Alice Deejay
- Gonna Make You Sweat – C+C Music Factory
- Rhythm is a Dancer – SNAP!
- Boom Boom Boom Boom – Vengaboys
- It Feels So Good – Sonique
- Everytime We Touch – Cascada
- Blue (Da Ba Dee) – Eiffel 65
- Deep Inside – Little Louie Vega / Hardrive
- Show Me Love – Robin S.
- Waiting for Tonight – Jennifer Lopez
- Beautiful Life – Ace of Base
- Believe – Cher
- Gypsy Woman – Crystal Waters
- Finally – CeCe Peniston
If some young whippersnapper asks who any of the artists are, just say, “It’s a 20th century thing. You wouldn’t understand.”
Image: YouTube / Pentatonix