World of Wonder Co-Founder Fenton Bailey, Executive VP of Development Tom Campbell, and WOW Report Editor James St. James have collaborated with reality TV guru and friend of WOW, Andy Cohen, on a weekly Top Ten Countdown of the things from the past week that make us go…WOW!
It’s a pop-culture obsessed hour complete with colorful diatribes, opposing opinions, and a dissection-like discussion that will make your drive home from work more fabulous!
You can now WATCH us recording the WOW Report in our gallery storefront on Hollywood Boulevard, just across the street from Hollywood’s oldest restaurant Musso & Frank.
This week Fenton is away on business, so we’re thrilled to have the Notorious NPBFAG – Nicole Paige Brooks from Atlanta, GA who appeared on RuPaul’s Drag Race way back in season 2!
We air TODAY at 3PM EST on SiriusXM, and again at 3PM PST (that’s 6PM EST). You can also catch the show on the SiriusXM app!
Let’s get started:
10) NPBFAG: Nicole Paige Brooks from Atlanta, Georgia
9) Democrats 2020
8) Rest in Power: Lee Radziwill
7) Rest in Power: Kjell Rasten
6) Shawn Mendes, Noah Centineo, & A$AP Rocky for Calvin Klein
5) Ryan Raftery in The Obsession of Calvin Klein
4) All Stars Are the New Pop Stars
3) Netflix Pick: The Umbrella Academy
2) Rest in Power: Karl Lagerfeld
1) The Jussie Smollett Case
Listen in at 3:00PM EST and again at 3:00 PST (6 PM EST) on SiriusXM! Or listen whenever you want on the SiriusXM App!
And be sure to give your ears the gift of THE WOW REPORT on Radio Andy SiriusXM EVERY Friday.
Do something this weekend that makes YOU go WOW!!!