World of Wonder Co-Founder Fenton Bailey, Executive VP of Development Tom Campbell, and WOW Report Editor James St. James have collaborated with reality TV guru and friend of WOW, Andy Cohen, on a weekly Top Ten Countdown of the things from the past week that make us go…WOW!
It’s a pop-culture obsessed hour complete with colorful diatribes, opposing opinions, and a dissection-like discussion that will make your drive home from work more fabulous!
You can now WATCH us recording the WOW Report in our gallery storefront on Hollywood Boulevard, just across the street from Hollywood’s oldest restaurant Musso & Frank!
We air TODAY at 3PM EST on SiriusXM, and again at 3PM PST (that’s 6PM EST). You can also catch the show on the SiriusXM app!
Let’s get started…
10) Hot Hoax TV: Who Is America?
9) Netflix Pick: The Mortified Guide
8) Tower of Terror: Skyscraper
7) Rest In Power Nancy Sinatra, Sr.
6) Beyond the Streets: Graffiti, Street Art, and Beyond
5) The Colossus of Rhodes
4) Pose Will Be Back for Season 2!
3) The Boy Who Ruptured His Esophagus on a 10 Incher
2) Hot on Stage: Head Over Heels
1) Quentin Tarantino’s Manson Movie
Resistor of the Week – Putin
AND the Brits
Listen in at 3:00PM EST and again at 3:00 PST (6 PM EST) on SiriusXM! Or listen whenever you want on the SiriusXM App!
And be sure to give your ears the gift of THE WOW REPORT on Radio Andy SiriusXM EVERY Friday.
Do something this weekend that makes YOU go WOW!!!