And MEET Trixie Mattel this weekend at RuPaul’s DragCon! Get your tickets to RuPaul’s DragCon happening April 29 & 30 at the Los Angeles Convention Center!
1) What items do you always have in your purse at RuPaul’s DragCon?
Queen Supreme Liquid Lipcolor by Jeffree Star. It’s a full Pepto Bismol pink Barbie color.
2) What is something you would NEVER do in drag?
I would never take my shoes off. (Looking at you, Ginger Minj.)
3) What is the most wigs you’ve ever worn for one look?
Last year at RuPaul’s DragCon, I wore SEVEN WIGS. I got a migraine and tried to kill the pain with Jack Daniels. I threw up in a urinal, and Kim Chi took a picture.
4) What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about RuPaul’s DragCon?
When I think about DragCon, I think about how I still fangirl over all my favorite drag queens. Every time I see Farrah Moan I almost pass out.
5) Since you’ve been to DragCon, what advice would you give to someone coming for the first time?
WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES. Everyone wears heels their first year and now we all basically wear snowshoes with rhinestones on them.
6) What is your favorite song by RuPaul or any of the queens from RuPaul’s Drag Race?
OMG. “Looking Good, Feeling Gorgeous” by RuPaul, but also “Ugly” by Courtney Act.
7) What’s the one thing you would avoid wearing or doing while at RuPaul’s DragCon?
I would avoid touching me.
8) If you were a fruit or a vegetable, what would you be? Why?
Girl, this question is bogus. What kind of first date icebreaker activity small talk chatter?!?!?
9) Which cartoon character have you always looked to for fashion inspiration?
Bugs Bunny in drag. Let’s be honest – no one thought he was a woman, and no one thinks I’m a woman either.