And MEET Laganja Estranja this weekend at RuPaul’s DragCon! Get your tickets to RuPaul’s DragCon happening April 29 & 30 at the Los Angeles Convention Center!
1) Which cartoon character have you always looked to for fashion inspiration?
2) If the makeover challenge on RuPaul’s Drag Race was to makeover any celebrity deceased celebrity, who would you choose?
3) What do you like to stock up on most at RuPaul’s DragCon? Makeup? Wigs? T-shirts?
I’d say neck pieces, shoulder pieces, and other items to pair with all of my existing looks.
4) What items do you always have in your purse (or bag or bra) at RuPaul’s DragCon?
Marijuana, merch, and money.
5) Since you’ve been to DragCon, what advice would you give to someone coming for the first time?
Bring LOTS of money. And flats.
6) If you were a fruit or a vegetable, what would you be? Why?
A Lime. If it’s not green, I’m not touching it.
7) What is something you would NEVER do in drag?
8) Which guest judge from any season of RuPaul’s Drag Race would you wait in line all day for a meet & greet at RuPaul’s DragCon?
9) What’s the one thing you would avoid wearing or doing in drag while at RuPaul’s DragCon?