Everybody say love! Thank you to the Television Academy for the nominations for RuPaul’s Drag Race at this year’s Primetime Emmy Awards.
RuPaul’s Drag Race
- Outstanding Host For A Reality Or Competition Program
- Outstanding Casting For A Reality Program
- Outstanding Directing For A Reality Program
- Outstanding Contemporary Makeup For A Variety, Nonfiction Or Reality Program (Non-Prosthetic)
- Outstanding Contemporary Hairstyling For A Variety, Nonfiction Or Reality Program
- Outstanding Competition Program
- Outstanding Cinematography for a Reality Program
- Outstanding Production Design For A Variety, Reality Or Competition Series
- Outstanding Picture Editing For A Structured Reality Or Competition Program
- Outstanding Unstructured Reality Program
- Outstanding Picture Editing For An Unstructured Reality Program
Condragulations to the Season 13 glamazons, and to everyone who makes the show a phenomenon! The 73rd Primetime Emmy Awards will take place Sept. 19 on CBS and Paramount Plus at 5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET.