It would be easy to spend a day zooming around this virtual tour of the Las Vegas Jungle Palace owned by famed magicians Siegfried & Roy. There’s something remarkable around every corner!
Welcome to the JUNGLE PALACE. This legendary property is one of a kind. Features: Fully enclosed property 6 electric gates, water features throughout the property, skylights, exquisite chandeliers, bird sanctuary, animal enclosures, stunning custom stained glass..endless features.
- 4 PARCELS WITH 4 HOMES INCLUDED (PLUS CASITA AND CABANA) IN THIS PROPERTY WITH 3 POOLS.
- MAIN HOUSE 8,750 SQ FT 2 BED 4 BATH INDOOR JACUZZI AND POOL 2 DETACHED STUDIOS WITH BATH***
- GUEST HOUSE 1588 SQF PARCEL 139-19-811-002 2 BED 2 BATH AND POOL***
- GUEST HOUSE 1875 SQF -PARCEL 139-19-811-004 2 BED 2 BATH AND POOL***
- GUEST HOUSE 1959 SQF PARCEL 139-19-811-001 3 BED 2 BATH***
- THE POSSIBILITIES WITH THIS PROPERTY ARE ENDLESS! REQUEST A TOUR TODAY!
Get while the getting is good, though. As of publication, the house already has a pending offer.
Siegfried & Roy ruled Vegas with their death-defying magic act featuring white tigers. The act came to an end when Roy Horn was badly mauled by one of the tigers. Horn was one of the first notable people to die of Covid in May 2020. Siegfried Fischbacher died in January 2021.
In case you missed the Zillow tour, one lucky visitor got in for the open house: