As the world mourns and bleeds for Orlando, so are our RuPaul’s Drag Race queens. They shared their thoughts on their Facebooks, Twitters, and Instagrams…
1) Violet Chachki keep it simple:
Before adding an Orlando relief fund link.
2) Yara Sofia poured her heart out listing “angels” (friends of hers) who didn’t make it and are in Heaven now. #RIP
She was also the first to break the news that our girl Kenya Michaels was safe:
3) Jessica Wild’s response will seriously crush your heart:
4) Ginger Minj (who wasn’t in Orlando, thank God!) shared her touching thoughts:
5) Honey Mahogany served some serious knowledge with the kids:
6) Latrice Royale gave a heart shattering response:
7) Trinity K Bonet shared a simple picture that describes how we all are feeling on her Instagram:
8) Naomi Smalls got right to it with linking her fans to the gofundme campaign:
9) Bob The Drag Queen always the activist, shared her thoughts:
10 )And lastly, CoCo Montrese shared these words:
After sharing her reactions in a touching video after her Milwaukee Pride performance. Watch here.
Hug each other a little tighter today, hunties. We all need it. And remember: