Who loves The Sun? We do. It reports today on the sad story of exotic dancer Donna Cleeve. Cleeve, who made £1,000 a week dancing under the name Honey at two adult clubs in England, found she was itching like crazy after a night’s work. The rash turned out to be an allergic reaction to the nickel content in the chrome plating of the pole around which she performed and was so extreme that she was forced to retire from the lucrative business.
“It’s hard to look sexy when your legs and body are inflamed. I tried to ignore it but in the end it wasn’t worth the pain.” Now Donna, of Portsmouth, has ditched dancing for an £18,000-a-year job in sales.