Joel McHale hosted and POTUS got in some good zingers; poking fun at the GOP, news outlets, himself and own administration at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner Saturday night. Here’s his top 5:
5. “MSNBC’s here, they’re a little overwhelmed. They’ve never seen an audience this BIG before.”
4. “If you want to get paid while not working, you should have to run for Congress just like everyone else.”
3. “Gridlock [in D.C.] has gotten so bad, you’ve got to wonder, what did we do to piss off Chris Christie so bad?”
2. “I haven’t seen somebody pull a 180 that fast [as an Olympic snowboarder] since Rand Paul dis-invited that Nevada rancher [Cliven Bundy] from this dinner.”
1. “These days, House Republicans are actually giving John Boehner a harder time than they’re giving me, which means orange really is the new black.”
Zing! Watch the whole thing.