With so many fun shopping destinations to choose from, I’ll have to strategically plan out my booth-hopping. Here are the six booths that I’ll definitely be stopping by while at RuPaul’s DragCon on May 16 & 17 at the Los Angeles Convention Center – after the jump!
1. Gotta check out White Peacock Designs for their ultra-fab hand-made, artisan tiaras – you know, for when I’m feeling all princessy and shit.
2. And if they don’t have what I want, I’m heading over to Mordekai jewels for these super-cool crowns. (The bumble bee one REALLY speaks to me!)
3. Pretty sure I’ll be spending some time at the Corset Connection because lord knows I need one and they have every kind of corset imaginable: waist-training corset, underbust corsets, overbust corsets, custom corsets, corsets for men… you name it.
4. Then it’s off to the Gleam by Melanie Mills booth. Gleam, of course, is the make-up, moisturizer, and glow all in one, created by one of my favorite Transformation guests EVER! It’s
- Transfer resistant, non-staining, no streaking
- A shade for every skin tone but every skin tone can use each shade for a different end results
And lord knows my pasty white ass could use a little polishing.
5. Then of COURSE I’ll be hanging at the Marco Marco Designs booth, stocking up on leggings, hats and the MOST COMFORTABLE SOCKS EVER MADE, omg (trust me!).
6. Finally, my curiosity is piqued by the Drag Queens Eating booth. I mean… what? Their website features pictures of, you guessed it, drag queens. Eating. But I’m not sure if there will drag queens eating at the booth, or if it’s more of a discussion panel about the eating habits of cross-dressers, or if it’s a fan club situation. So yeah. This is definitely on my TO-DO list.