From Bunyears.com (Macaulay’s web page):
Hello, Mack Fans! We recently sat down with our fearless leader, Mr. Macaulay Culkin, to rehash one of our favorite topics: Macaulay Culkin movies. Specifically, we got him to rank his top ten. Which is pretty meta and weird, and no, we can’t believe this is our lives. So without further ado: Here are Macaulay Culkin movies ranked … by Macaulay Culkin himself10. MY GIRL (“My least favorite because I died.”)
10. MY GIRL: (““Least favorite because I died.”)
9. JACOB’S LADDER (“I wasn’t even in the credits. Also: I got hit by a car in it.”)
8. SAVED (“Because Mandy Moore is a delight. I also got to be in a movie with people who were all my own age for once. All the other movies had been me as a kid with adults. On Saved I was the only one who was old enough to buy liquor.”)
7. UNCLE BUCK: (“Because John Candy made me giant pancakes, which were really real. I never ate them because they were made a week earlier, but they were actually cooked in a kitchen on a giant skillet.”)
6. PARTY MONSTER: (“I always felt pretty, but that’s where I learned I actually was pretty. It taught me to totally understand why women put in all that time getting ready. It’s worth it and I looked awesome.”)
He certainly did. More awesome than the real Michael Alig ever looked, that’s for damn sure. Glad to see he has fond memories of making it!
Anyway: To see his top 5 – and specifically where Home Alone, Home Alone 2, and Richie Rich rank on his list – go here.
Also of interest: Every Culkin Brother Ranked (By Macaulay Culkin)