The 9th annual Night of A Thousand Judys to benefit The Ali Forney Center written and hosted by Justin Sayre will stream online on Thursday, June 24 at 8PM EST.
- Alan Cumming (Cabaret, The Good Wife)
- Vivian Reed (two-time Tony nominee)
- Sam Harris (The Life, Grease)
- Mary Testa (three-time Tony nominee)
- Karen Mason (Netflix’s Halston, Sunset Boulevard)
- Nathan Lee Graham (Zoolander, CW’s Katy Keene)
- Jose Llana (The King & I, Here Lies Love)
- Margo Seibert (Rocky, Octet)
- Jane Monheit (two-time Grammy-nominated vocalist)
- Grace McLean (The Great Comet of 1812, Alice by Heart)
- Kevin Smith Kirkwood (Kinky Boots, The Wiz)
- Nadia Quinn (Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson, The Robber Bridegroom)
- Duchess Trio (“Vocal Group of the Year” – Jazz Journalists Association)
- Gabrielle Stravelli (award-winning vocalist)
Host Justin Sayre says,
“We’re all getting back to normal, but maybe we can make a new normal.
A normal where LGBTQIA kids don’t experience homelessness at such a larger rate than most. Maybe our new normal can be better, for these kids. Maybe we can insist that it is. We all had to stay at home this year to be safe. We all deserve a home where they can be safe. That’s what the work, that’s the new normal that the Ali Forney Center is fighting for. We’re all honored to help them creating this new normal.”
Night of a Thousand Judys is produced by Dan Fortune and Adam J. Rosen, with Dan Fortune serving as executive producer.
The concert will be broadcast live and available online for a month after the show. Donate to the cause at ThousandJudys.com.
The Ali Forney Center is the nation’s largest and most comprehensive agency dedicated to LGBTQ homeless youths—assisting nearly 1,400 youths per year through a 24-hour Drop-In Center which provides over 65,000 meals annually, medical and mental health services through an on-site clinic, and a scattered site housing program. AFC’s goal is to provide them with the support and services they need to escape the streets and begin to live healthy and independent lives.