The Bieb set forth a series of proclamations on Snapchat yesterday, asking fans to be cool when hassling him for photos to show off to their friends “The way that you ask or approach me when you want a photo with me is gonna determine if I take a photo or not.”
For example, if Bieber keeps on walking after you request a pic, then he does not want to take a photo with you. And nothing you do will make him change his mind.
1. “If you start screaming louder, that’s not gonna make me take a photo more. I wanna enjoy the moment just as you’re enjoying the moment, but I can’t enjoy it if I’m not feeling like there’s any respect given to me at that moment.”
2. “If you’re asking kindly, usually the chances are I’ll take a photo… BUT if perhaps I don’t or I’m in a mood where I’m not trying to take a photo in that moment, please just respect me and treat me the way that you’d want to be treated.”
3. “Honestly, I’d rather stand there and talk to you for five minutes and not take any photos and us be able to have that moment rather than just chaos.”
4. “It’s like, why did you travel to see me in the first place? Was it really to see me, or was it to get that moment to see me so that you could tell people about it.”
5. “Just remember, I’m not unreachable. I’m not unattainable. I’m just like you and I communicate just like you.”
(via Jezebel; Photo: Pacific Coast News)