- Paris Hilton is campaigning to play the tinkly fairy Tinkerbell in Disney’s live-action version of Peter Pan. Surprisingly, the Mouse suits are laughing with her, not at her.
- Tired & needy? After seeing Sticky & Sweet, an excited Marc Jacobs texted Madonna asking her to be the face of his new ad campaign and she texted back “I’d love to” five minutes later.
- Knut, the Berlin Zoo’s most famous resident, has been served with eviction papers.
- Sean Avery‘s indefinite suspension from the Stars for calling Elisha Cuthbert and others “sloppy seconds” pales next to a Colorado man who faces criminal charges for posting comments about his ex-girlfriend’s sex life.
- Climate analyses show that weather may have felled powerful empires.
- Heidi Montag‘s mother, Darlene Egelhoff, is pretty sure Spencer Pratt slipped her daughter a roofie to get her to marry him. “I would like to see a blood test from Mexico,” she says. What, she thinks they’re really married?
- Ohio man accidentally shoots wife during sex.
- Washington DC cowers in terror as Barbra Streisand‘s appearance at the Kennedy Center Honors approaches.
* Satan‘s been employed to use reverse psychology as an anti-spokesperson to drum up viewers for a Catholic cable channel out of Brooklyn.