The votes are in! We celebrated the 2023 WOWIE Awards at RuPaul’s DragCon LA, honoring the best of the best trailblazers in artistry, activism, entertain(t)ment, and so much more.
This year’s WOWIEs was hosted by Ts Madison, with extra special performances by Marina Summers and Sasha Colby.
Check out the full list of winners below! ConDRAGulations to all these shining stars!
- Best Instagram: Gigi Goode
- Best TikTok: Sugar and Spice
- Best Twitter: Miss Fiercalicious
- Best YouTube Channel: Rock M. Sakura
- Best Viral Moment: Krystal Versace – Girls Aloud Performance at London Marathon
- Resistor of the Year: Chase Strangio
- Best Documentary Award: Fire of Love
- Best Television Appearance: BenDeLaCreme on The Daily Show
- Best Album: RuPaul – Black Butta
- Best New Artist: Amethyst
- Fiercest Nightlife People: The House of Avalon
- Best Ally: Ariana Grande
- WOWlebrity on the Rise: Marina Summers
- Best Podcast: Bowen Yang and Matt Rogers – Las Culturistas
- Best Comedian: Ts Madison
- Best Beauty Line: Trixie Cosmetics
- Best Beauty Guru: Eva Le Queen
- Best Book: Sasha Velour – The Big Reveal: An Illustrated Manifesto of Drag
- Biggest Drag Superfan: Taylor Hale
- Hottest Hottie Award: Jazell Royale
- Best Dressed: Sam Smith, Kim Petras, Gottmik, and Violet Chachki – Grammys