Our Big Brother: All Stars insider writes:
With the fanatical following of Big Brother, it seems when people find out I have an inside scoop they’re always up for asking at least one question – but usually it’s more like five or 10. So, on the final day of Season 7, I’ve decided to give up some of the answers to the more commonly asked questions.
1. Is Big Brother rigged? I hear this question from people at bars. And I heard this from James as he whined on and on in the diary room after the Tiki God competition. And I’ve heard this from, well, honestly, I’ve only heard it from drunks and James. If this show was rigged, would that girl who won last year have won? I don’t even know her name and I had her piped into my office all day all summer. And this year Mike and Erica are the final two. C’mon! If the show was rigged, wouldn’t the winners be people who were fun to watch?
2. What is the slop the houseguests had to eat? The strange thing about the slop is that it’s actually a brand-name product that people can order online, and it’s not cheap! What should be a healthful mix of oats and protein seems to turn into something that smells like barf ‘n’ farts when mixed with water and heated. It was nauseating to have to prepare first thing in the morning on days when it was to be used in competitions.
3. Is Erika a tranny? Yes! Well, OK, maybe not. But she does have an Adam’s apple and a bigger dick than Mike Boogie. So draw your own conclusion.
4. Was there any sex in the house? This year there wasn’t the extent of sex in the house I might have hoped to see, but the final two did have that “showmance” that lent itself to several nights in a shared bed. How far did it go? Well, they were discreet, but word around here upon reviewing the footage is that there was a summer hummer but whether Erika went down on Mike or Mike sucked Erika’s dick will remain forever hidden under a veil of Egyptian cotton bedsheets.
5. How is Julie when the camera isn’t rolling? We plug in the Chen-Bot each night, making sure she’s all charged up and ready for the show and then by morning we yank out her cord, start her up, and she is left to roam about the house vacuuming unattended, requesting only a salad from The Ivy and an Us Weekly. I know it’s lame but I’ve never seen her upset or angry except once when her prompter failed. She’s really, really a nice person and honestly if anyone had a bad word to say about her I’d be surprised. Seriously.