In no particular order, here are 25 hot guys in front of a camera today, and the gene pool made them look like this in jeans. I haven’t made this a list specifically to represent an ethnically diverse group (Hollywood is still not that diverse, either)… these are just 25 guys that are undeniably hot. The list isn’t TOTALLY arbitrary, but there are surely LOTS more that are more that are African American, Asian, Hispanic, etc, so don’t get all upset if this isn’t what you think it should be. Feel free to post this and disagree, adding whoever you think was omitted (There’s no Bradley Cooper, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Ben Affleck, etc.) But the trick here is that the list was set at 25, so if you add, you’ve gotta subtract. Deal?
1. Theo James – Actor, Divergent
James was born in Oxford, Oxfordshire, the son of Jane (née Martin) and Philip Taptiklis.
2. Chris Hemsworth – Actor, Thor
Hemsworth was born in Melbourne, Australia. He is the youngest of three boys for Leonie, a teacher of English, and Craig Hemsworth, a social-services counselor. Brother to actors Liam Hemsworth and Luke Hemsworth…
3. Liam Hemsworth – Actor, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Hemsworth was born in Melbourne, Australia. He is the youngest of three boys for Leonie, a teacher of English, and Craig Hemsworth, a social-services counselor. The younger brother of actors Chris and Luke…
4. Colton Haynes – Actor, Unthinkable
Colton Lee Haynes was born on July 13, 1988, in Wichita, Kansas, to William Clayton Haynes and Dana Denise Mitchell. He has described his parents as “free-spirited hippies” and has five siblings.
5. Henry Cavill –Actor, Man of Steel
Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill was born on the Bailiwick of Jersey, a British Crown island, off the coast of Normandy, France.
6. Jake Gyllenhaal – Actor, Jarhead, Brokeback Mountain
Gyllenhaal was born in Los Angeles, California, the son of film director Stephen Gyllenhaal and film producer and screenwriter Naomi Foner (née Achs). Maggie Gyllenhaal is his older sister and appeared with him in Donnie Darko.
7. Idris Elba –actor, Pacific Rim
Elba was born in Hackney, London. His father, Winston, was a Sierra Leonean who worked at a Ford motor factory, and his mother, Eve, was a Ghanaian who had a clerical job.
8. Ryan Reynolds –Actor, Green Lantern
Ryan Rodney Reynolds was born on October 23, 1976 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, the youngest of four children.
9. Aaron Taylor-Johnson –Actor, Kick-Ass, Godzilla
Aaron Perry Johnson is an English actor starred in Nowhere Boy, where he played John Lennon. His wife, filmmaker photographer is Sam Taylor-Wood, 23 years his senior.
10. Chris Evans – Actor, The Avengers
Christopher Robert Evans was born on June 13th, 1981 in Sudbury, Massachusetts to a father who works as a dentist and a mother who is a dancer.
11. Michael Fassbender – Actor, Inglourious Basterds
Michael Fassbender was born in Heidelberg, Germany, to a German father, Josef, and an Irish mother, Adele and was raised in the town of Killarney, Co. Kerry, in south-west Ireland.
12. Jason Statham – Actor, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Death Race
Jason Statham was born in Shirebrook, Derbyshire, England, the son of Eileen (née Yates), a dancer, and Barry Statham, a street seller and lounge singer.
13. Zac Efron – Actor, 17 Again, Neighbors
Zachary David Alexander Efron was born on October 18, 1987, in San Luis Obispo, California.
14. Chace Crawford – Actor, What to Expect When You’re Expecting, Gossip Girl
Christopher Chace Crawford was born in Lubbock and grew up in Plano, Texas, and has a younger sister, Candice who was Miss Missouri in 2008.
15. Penn Badgley –Actor, Easy A, Gossip Girl
Born in Baltimore, Maryland, Badgley split his childhood years between Richmond, Virginia. and Seattle, Washington.
16. Sam Claflin –Actor, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
English actor Sam Claflin is the son of a finance officer father and a classroom assistant mother.
17. Shemar Moore –Actor, Criminal Minds
Shemar Franklin Moore was born in Oakland, California, the son of an African American father and Irish and French-Canadian mother.
18. Taylor Kitsch –Actor, John Carter, Battleship
Taylor Kitsch was born on April 8th, 1981 in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada.
19. Alexander Skarsgård –Actor, You’ll Be the Death of Me, True Blood
Skarsgård was born in Stockholm, Sweden. He is the son of well-known actor Stellan Skarsgård and his first wife, My, a physician. He has five younger siblings: Gustaf, Sam, Bill, Eija and Valter, and two half-brothers, Ossian and Kolbjörn. Gustaf, Bill, and Valter are also actors.
20. Jude Law – Actor, Sherlock Holmes, The Talented Mr. Ripley, I Heart Huckabees
Born on December 29, 1972 in southeast London, England, Law has been nominated for two Academy Awards
21. Oscar Isaac – Actor, Two Faces of January
Isaac was born in Guatemala, to a Guatemalan mother, Maria Nicolle, and a Cuban pulmonologist father, Óscar Gonzalo Hernández.
22. Orlando Bloom –Actor, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings
Orlando Bloom was born in Canterbury, Kent, England, and has one sister, Samantha Bloom, who was born in 1975.
23. Ian Somerhalder –Actor, Founder’s Day, Lost
The son of a massage therapist and a building contractor, Somerhalder was born and raised in the small southern town of Covington, LA.
24. Jesse Metcalfe –Actor, John Tucker Must Die
Born in Carmel Valley, California, Metcalfe was raised in Southeastern, Connecticut.
25. Michael Ealy – Actor, 2 Fast 2 Furious, Think Like a Man
Ealy was born in Washington, D.C., and was raised in Silver Spring, Maryland.