With their Ice Cubes gum Hersheys have built a better
mouthtrap. What’s the secret?
– Is it the nostalgia for the sugar cube of childhood, combined with the sugar-free experience of adulthood?
– Is it the crunchy white crystals of xylitol combined with the
– Is it the dizzying array of flavors that feel at once chemically familiar (Grape) and sophisticated and new (Raspberry Sorbet, Kiwi Watermelon, Dragonfruit Freeze)?
– Is it the handy little box with it’s satisfying shake… a retro break from the shrill crackle of the eco-unfriendly blister pack?
– Is it the mysterious appeal of the white cube itself, a primal shape like pyramids and obelisks ?