Well, it’s been quite a day, quite a year and quite a presidency. Some say impeaching the POTUS is a sad day. Maybe in Washington, DC, if you’re a Republican, but not in my house.
To keep spirits up until the final vote, here are some cocktail recipes for a VERY happy hour!
- The Whistleblower: a shot of straight (anything but Russian) vodka
- Spicy, Dirty Biden: a dirty martini with 3 jalapeño olives
- No Quid Pro Quo: a shot of straight whiskey (but lie and say it’s iced tea)
- The Rude Rudy: a Manhattan with extra bitters & some nuts on the side
- Orange Crushed: orange-flavored vodka & lime juice over CRUSHED ice (serve with Cheetos)
- ImPEACH-mint: peach sangria with mint
If you don’t have any of these ingredients, anything alcoholic will do. Cheers, queers!
(via The Humanist)