World of Wonder Co-Founder Fenton Bailey, Chief Creative Officer Tom Campbell, and WOW Report Editor James St. James have collaborated with reality TV guru and friend of WOW, Andy Cohen, on a weekly Top Ten Countdown of the things from the past week that make us go…WOW!
It’s a pop-culture obsessed hour complete with colorful diatribes, opposing opinions, and a dissection-like discussion that will make your drive home from work more fabulous!
We air TODAY at 2PM EST on SiriusXM, and again at 2PM PST (that’s 5PM EST). You can also catch the show on the SiriusXM app!
Let’s get started…
10) NOT Hot Animation: The Prince
Skip forward to NOT Hot Animation: The Prince @00:42
9) Rest in Power: Ron Popeil
Skip forward to Rest in Power: Ron Popeil @05:51
8) Hiking…and Meat-Fart Smelling Coyotes!
Skip forward to Hiking…and Meat-Fart Smelling Coyotes! @10:14
7) Matt Damon Shoulda Already Known Better…
Skip forward to Matt Damon Shoulda Already Known Better… @19:38
6) #BritneyFreed: Britney Busts Loose
Skip forward to #BritneyFreed: Britney Busts Loose @24:13
5) Netflix Pick: Cooking with Paris
Skip forward to Netflix Pick: Cooking with Paris @29:27
4) Savage Love: My Boyfriend Had a Threesome with My Parents
Skip forward to Savage Love: My Boyfriend Had a Threesome with My Parents @37:00
3) Small Town News: KPVM Pahrump on HBO
Skip forward to Small Town News: KPVM Pahrump on HBO @40:49
2) Hot Throwback: Sinbad Movies on TCM
Skip forward to Hot Throwback: Sinbad Movies on TCM @45:06
1) Trailer Park: House of Gucci
Skip forward to Trailer Park: House of Gucci @49:57
Listen in at 2:00PM EST/11:00AM PST and again at 5:00PM EST/2:00PM PST on SiriusXM channel 102! Or listen whenever you want on the SiriusXM App on Radio Andy!
And be sure to give your ears the gift of THE WOW REPORT on Radio Andy SiriusXM EVERY Friday.
Do something this weekend that makes YOU go WOW!!!