Beyoncé and Blue Ivy attended the Hollywood premiere of Beauty & the Beast, both in Gucci emerald green (see below). Bey wore an Empire-waist chiffon gown with Kimberly McDonald jewels. Five-year-old Blue Ivy wore a child’s version of a Gucci dress that originally made its debut on the Fall 2016 runway. Price tag? $26,000
Here are seven things you could also buy for $26,000 (just saying’):
- A 2013 Chevy Camero
- Three pearl-and-diamond rings from Tiffany.
- A first edition copy of “Where The Wild Things Are.”
- A four-bedroom, three-bathroom Colonial-style home in Detroit that has a living room with fireplace, separate dining room, kitchen with a breakfast nook, full basement and a two-car detached garage.
- A three-bedroom, two-bathroom home in Dallas. The home has an eat-in kitchen with island and lots of counter space, a porch and a backyard that backs up onto a wooded area.
- A four-bedroom, two-bathroom home in Bellville, Illinois, which is quite the deal at $24,500. The home has a master bedroom the size of the living room, a family room, dining room and large foyer with a beautiful staircase.
- You could probably negotiate the price of this Canadian island down from $29,000.