Lost was so inscrutable last night I decided to start catching up on my unread blogs from the last six months.
• Gays on the moon?
• Has Britney bought a new house?
• A runway too far? The Village Voice had this to say: “Make Me a Supermodel makes America’s Next Top Model look like Troilus and Cressida… Oh well. Next week, a cadre of young sylphs who have never had to eat a moray or study at Berlitz will defy child-labor laws and glide down the runways of New York’s Fashion Week as the Dow plummets and consumer confidence approaches zero.
• Dennis Cooper‘s fab ashtray collection.
• Isabella Rossellini‘s bug porn. I came across this at Sundance but thought it was just boring Nat Geo type doco shorts of preying mantises ripping each other’s heart out. But no.
• And – at last – the academic perspective on 2girls1cup; the thesis behind the feces.
– Fenton Bailey