World of Wonder Co-Founder Fenton Bailey, Executive VP of Development Tom Campbell, and WOW Report Editor James St. James have collaborated with reality TV guru and friend of WOW, Andy Cohen, on a weekly Top Ten Countdown of the things from the past week that make us go…WOW!
It’s a pop-culture obsessed hour complete with colorful diatribes, opposing opinions, and a dissection-like discussion that will make your drive home from work more fabulous!
nd now:You can now WATCH us recording the WOW Report in our gallery storefront on Hollywood Boulevard, just across the street from Hollywood’s oldest restaurant Musso & Frank.
Here we go!
Skip forward to:
10) Ariana Grande is Breaking All the Rules @2:33
9) Sexualizing Ted Bundy @6:49
8) It Never Rains in LA! @14:02
7) The World’s Best @19:08
6) I Am the Night on TNT @24:26
5) The Realscreen Summit in NOLA @28:59
4) Is Eating Your Boogers Good For You? @35:01
3) Roger Stone’s “Women For Trump” Speech @37:45
2) Super Bowl or Super Blah? @41:50
1) A Visit from the Manscapers from Backyard Envy! @46:00