RuPaul’s Drag Race season 6 contestant Adore Delano has brought the “Party” to Billboard’s charts. Adore’s Till Death Do Us Party album has had the biggest sales week of any Drag Race competitor, as it debuts with 5,000 copies sold in the week ending June 8, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Party debuts at No. 3 on the Dance/Electronic Albums chart and at No. 59 on the Billboard 200. Condragulations, gurl!
Here’s a look at all of the show’s contestants that have notched a Billboard hit:
- Nina Flowers: Ranny’s “Loca,” featuring Flowers – No. 15 on Dance Club Songs, 2010
- Sahara Davenport: “Go Off” – No. 35 on Dance Club Songs, 2012
- Jessica Wild: Ranny’s “You Like It Wild,” featuring Wild – No. 30 on Dance Club Songs, 2011
- Raja: “Diamond Crowned Queen” – No. 35 on Dance Club Songs, 2011
- Willam: Has charted five entries on the Comedy Digital Songs chart thanks to parody singles of popular hits. In 2012, “Chow Down” (featuring Vicky Vox & Detox) and “Love You Like a Big Schlong” reached Nos. 12 and 25, respectively. The following year “Boy Is a Bottom” (featuring Detox and Vox) hit No. 6, “RuPaulogize” (featuring Sharon Needles) reached No. 14 and the “Blurred Lines” spoof “Blurred Bynes” (again with Detox and Vox) hit No. 5.
- Sharon Needles: The album “PG-13” reached No. 9 on the Dance/Electronic Albums chart, and also hit No. 186 on the Billboard 200. Needles also charted an entry on the Comedy Digital Songs chart with “RuPaulogize” (see Willam, above).
- Detox: Has charted three entries, with Willam (see above).
Adore Delano (see above).