WOWers, World of Wonder Co-Founder Fenton Bailey, Executive VP of Development Tom Campbell, and WOW Report Editor James St. James have collaborated with reality TV guru and friend of WOW, Andy Cohen, on a weekly Top Ten Countdown of the things from the past week that make us go…WOW!
It’s a pop-culture obsessed hour complete with colorful diatribes, opposing opinions, and a dissection-like discussion that will make your drive home from work more fabulous!
You can now WATCH us recording the WOW Report in our gallery storefront on Hollywood Boulevard, just across the street from Hollywood’s oldest restaurant Musso & Frank!
This week, we’re counting down the top ten stories of 2017 that made us go WOW! We air TODAY at 3PM EST on SiriusXM, and again at 3PM PST (that’s 6PM EST). You can also catch the show on the SiriusXM app!
Let’s get started…
10) Quincy Jones Has No F’s Left to Give
9) CNN’s The Radical Story of Patty Hearst
8) Royal Flush: The Fatberg in London
7) Classic Flick Pick: Darling starring Julie Christie
6) Netflix Pick – Jeremy Scott: The People’s Designer
5) The Cloverfield Phenomenon
4) Obama Portraits Rock the Establishment
3) Quackers: Henry the Goose Was Gay As a Goose
2) Slow Burn: The Podcast All About Watergate
1) Freezing But Hot: The Winter GAYlympics ‘18
Resistor of the Week – Adam Rippon
Listen in at 3:00PM EST and again at 3:00 PST (6 PM EST) on SiriusXM! Or listen whenever you want on the SiriusXM App!
And be sure to give your ears the gift of THE WOW REPORT on Radio Andy SiriusXM EVERY Friday.
Do something this weekend that makes YOU go WOW!!!