1) If you were a fruit or a vegetable, what would you be? Why?
I would be a melon. Everybody loves my juicy melons.
2) What is something you would NEVER do in drag?
3) What is your all time favorite fashion moment from RuPaul’s DragCon?
Alyssa had a beautiful pastel multi-colored dressing coat that I would kill for.
4) What do you like to stock up on most at RuPaul’s DragCon?
Memories & compliments.
5) Which guest judge from any season of RuPaul’s Drag Race would you wait in line all day for a meet & greet at RuPaul’s DragCon?
Latoya Jackson. She’s a magical little creature with an adoring giggle.
6) What items do you always have in your purse (or bag or bra) at RuPaul’s DragCon?
Hand sanitizer. It’s still cold and flu season.
7) Which cartoon character have you always looked to for fashion inspiration?
Yosemite Sam, because he curses like a madman, and he’s not afraid to tell people to back off.
8) What is the most wigs you’ve ever worn for one look?
6. I wore them as a merkin.
9) What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about RuPaul’s DragCon?
RuPaul’s museum of dresses and the sharks with laser beams protecting them.