Does life imitate fashion or fashion imitate life? Our social media guru Jake Thompson’s look today is asking that very question. Next time you’re invited to your squirrel friend’s gallery opening (and you REALLY don’t want to go), make the most of it and dress the part. Don’t go to see their paintings, BE the painting!!! Even if the shirt has T-Rex sleeves and are two inches two short, add a gold cuff and it will elongate every limb of your body. Who knows, with a Picasso frock, a smirk, and a penchant for the free open bar til 11PM, you MIGHT just get a red circular sticker placed on your outfit (SOLD!).
Get the look:
- Checker Shades, $4.99 – Forever 21
- Picasso Blouse, $7.99 – Goodwill
- Gold Plate Cuff Bracelet, $9.99 – Target
- Gold Plate Metal Belt, $24.99 – Eden Sky, Melrose Ave
- Black High-Waisted Pants, $24.99 – Squaresville, Los Feliz
Did someone art in here?