Huffington Post sat down with RuPaul’s Drag Race season 7 legend-in-the-making Katya for a rapid-fire Q&A, asking the big questions like “Miley or Nicki?” “What’s you’re spirit animal?” and the most pressing issue of or time: “Marry, Fuck, Kill: Violet, Ginger, Pearl.” The answers will shock, inspire, and titillate you. I’ve included my favorite 35 here. To read all 69, go to HuffPo.
1. What’s your favorite movie? The Witches of Eastwick
2. Favorite Meryl Streep film? Death Becomes Her. No! She-Devil.
3. Favorite TV show that’s currently on? The Heart She Holler
4. Are u single or taken? Single
5. On a scale of one to ten, how excited are you about life right now? 38
6. Twitter or Instagram? Twitter
7. Vine or Snapchat? Neither!
8. Who should EVERYONE be following right now? Larry King
9. Favorite Golden Girl? Dorothy
10. Who are you most like on Sex and the City? Stanford Blatch
11. Favorite character on Sex and the City? Carrie’s crazy Italian friend who bought her a pair of shoes when her credit card got declined. She used the credit card of the guy she was seeing who had the really skinny dick. And she said even though he has a really tiny penis he knows exactly what to do with it.
12. What’s your favorite food? Ravioli
13. Least favorite food? I don’t like mushrooms.
14. Weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? Spicy ox cheek doughnut
15. What’s the hardest part about being a drag queen? Bladder infections
16. What’s your favorite band? Right now it is Sopor Aeternus.
17. Favorite solo artist? Alla Pugacheva
18. Favorite lyrics? Someone left my cake out in the rain.
19. If your life were a song, what would the title be? Ambitious Female Scientist
20. Anderson Cooper or Andy Cohen? Neither. Louie Anderson.
21. If you had a tattoo, where would it be? On my ass hole.
22. Drag queen crush? Trixie Mattel
23. Favorite Housewife? Kim Zolciak
24. Today, what would your Housewife tag line be? “I’m a socialist, a socialite and a sociopath.”
25. What’s your spirit animal? Fetal pig
26. How long have you been sober? 2 and a half years.
27. Best gift you’ve ever received? A book. A girl named Lauren wrote and illustrated and published a children’s book. Called Katya and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Hair. It is about all of my terrible wigs. It is incredible.
28. A historical figure you’d love to have coffee with? Martha Washington
29. Do you like your handwriting? Yes I do!
30. What’s your favorite curse word? Fuck-tard
31. Marry, fuck, kill: Violet, Ginger, Pearl. I will marry Ginger. Fuck Pearl. Kill Violet.
32. What was your first pet? A cat named Freddy.
33. Miley or Nicki? Nicki. Oh no! I can’t say that. I have to go with Nicki!
34. What’s your favorite country to visit? France
35. What country do you wish to visit? Russia