What’s My Name, Bitch?
Sometimes when I’m talking to my friends my brain farts out the most obscure reference, and I’m simply in awe of some of the crap I’ve retained. I thought it would be kinda fun to see if you all knew some of the names of the people who swim around in my head, so I decided to do another quiz. I actually know the names of all these people for some reason, so after the jump see if you do too.
1. I fell down a well, and the whole nation watched me get rescued.
2. I played the sister of the “Where’s the beef” lady in her only film.
3. I was the first openly gay tennis player.
4. I invented the cotton gin.
5. I was unbe-weave-able on Flavor of Love.
6. My coach made me sit out of the 1992 Olympics so that my fellow teammate could win the women’s all-around gold medal.
7. I won a Grammy and got it taken away. Now I’m dead.
8. Elizabeth Shue called me a sleaze in Adventures in Babysitting.
9. I was the name of the character that was the second replacement on Charlie’s Angels.
10. I shot JR.
11. I was the third person to lose Survivor without actually losing a vote.
12. I played the Asian extra in Friday the 13th Part II.
13. I was arrested for conspiring to kill my daughter’s rival’s mother.
14. I’ll give you Anything, Anything, Anything.
15. I was the first African-American woman to fly in space.
16. I love Jodi Foster and hate Ronald Regan.
17. I thanked God, Buddha in my Oscar acceptance speech.
18. I beat the Cars for the best new artist Grammy.
19. I am the only female bailiff who lived through Night Court.
20. I invented the tornado scale.
21. I love the rainy nights.
22. I was the house mother in The House on Sorority Row.
23. I finished just behind Oksana and Nancy in Olympic Figure skating
24. I liked Life.
25. I accepted Marlon Brando’s second Academy Award.
26. Kimberly Caldwell lost to me, at least for one week.
27. I told Joan Rivers she had no breasts.
28. I’m the youngest Golden Girl.
29. I was Ebenezer Scrooge’s employer.
30. Before I was Lost, I was Cryin.
31. My husband and me were executed for espionage during the Cold War.
32. I’m the lead singer of 10,000 Maniacs.
33. I produce The People’s Court.
34. I didn’t want to see the future Justice’s Long Dong Silver.
Now, I know with the internet you can easily cheat and look everyone up, but first try to name as many people as you can without help. Write down your guesses and I’ll be back next week with the answers. My only hint is that none of them are pictured here. Blog hard!!!
It’s always a business doing pleasure with you.
– Dylan Vox