Name That Film
Have you ever been watching a movie and someone in it says something that you totally wish you had said? A lot of times I’ll incorporate things into my everyday speech and forget where they came from. I thought it might be cool to write some of my favorite movie quotes here and see if you can tell where they come from. Welcome to the first episode of NAME THAT FILM.
1. I was a short…fat…slut?
2. Well, shit twice and fall back in it.
3. Lick my ass right in the crack.
4. Is it possible for you to be any dumber?
5. You steal the wrong body from the morgue and all you can say is, I guess I must have made a mistake?
6. Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?
7. Check out the brains on Brad.
8. No matter how hard you try you’ll never be as good as me.
9. My biological clock is ticking like this.
10. Weed be letting you know…evil lurks.
11. Men are like Kleenex: soft, strong, and disposable.
12. Hey, Linda Blair, turn your head around again and I’m gonna give you an exorcism.
13. You’re a virgin who can’t drive.
14. Forever Young? And eternally fat.
15. Mister, if you touch me again, next time you wipe your ass you’ll be doing it with a hook.
16. You sure is ugly.
17. Hey, jerk, speed kills.
18. Mother! What’s with the bars?
19. What happened to the lights? Your mouth used up all the power.
20. Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast?
21. Kiss my entire ass, quick.
22. Who would marry her? Mr T.
23. There is no escaping here.
24. You make me wanna be a better man.
25. I wish God would turn me into a bird, so I could fly around the house, and shit on her head.
26. I looked like a visitor from the planet of the sluts.
27. She’s perky, all right; if she were any perkier I’d sneak up behind her with a pillowcase and suffocate her.
28. Is this the modern world or what? Yes, but even in the modern world planes don’t land in San Francisco when it’s foggy.
29. Kids suck.
30. Contrary to popular belief, I’m the HNIC!
31. I’m gonna break you in half like a fuckin’ wishbone.
32. I’m not bad; I’m just drawn that way.
33. You are a pig from hell.
34. Talk hard!
Don’t worry if you have no idea where these came from; some are a bit obscure, but funny in context. Put your guesses down and write some great quotes of your own. Next week, I’ll hand out answers – lol, I sound like a junior high teacher. Oh, and one hint: None of them are from the films pictured here. BLOG HARD!
It’s always a business doing pleasure with you.
– Dylan Vox