21 Things I Hate
It has been said that there is no such thing as love without hate. Now in real life, to be honest, I very rarely care enough about things to truly HATE them, but I figured it would be fun to list some things I, um… really dislike. I hope that you will add to the list ’cause I love to know what other people hate.
1. I hate watching old people eat. I mean, I know they have to do it, but ewww.
2. I hate house, techno, trance, and any other mindless music that has no lyrics or beginning and end.
3. I hate the way Heidi Klum reads cue cards. I guess I should be happy the chick can read at all.
4. I hate Juliette Lewis. Period.
5. I hate when girls wear expensive dresses and still feel the need to tug them up. If you have to tug on it, IT DOES NOT FIT. Get the thing tailored or stop fidgeting.
6. I hate when guys call other guys “girl.” DRIVES ME CRAZY!
7. I hate guns. OK, maybe in 1776 the second amendment was relevant so that people could defend themselves from intruders, but now we have things like locks on our doors. Guns kill people even if people don’t think so.
8. I hate boys in Capri pants. Please don’t wear them. NO ONE looks good in those things.
9. I hate the show Friends.
10. I hate Dennis Miller. In fact I think rectal cancer is funnier.
11. I hate Southwest Airlines. It’s like flying in a Mobile home.
12. I hate the sound of babies crying. I simply can’t think of anything more depressing.
13. I hate when people sing slow songs at karaoke. Who cares if you sing well, I would rather watch someone entertaining and bad than watch some boring Celine Dion wannabe.
14. I hate when people get pissed off when I make fun of celebrities. They are rich and famous and are never gonna give us one cent, so they can kiss my ass.
15. I hate the word “porcelain” it just sounds gross.
16. I hate listening to people complain about their jobs. YES, we all have jobs that we don’t like, but do something about it. No one wants to hear complaining. Complain about shit you have no control over like Jessica Simpson releasing a new album – that’s something to complain about.
17. I hate corn. It’s the only substance that looks exactly the same coming out as it did going in.
18. I hate cartoons. I realize they are made for children; the problem is that other adults don’t.
19.I hate Paula Abdul, Simon Cowel, and Randy Jackson. But I REALLY HATE Ryan Seacrest.
20. I hate when women have that Yankee accent and attitude. You know, the chicks they always find from Jersey for Blind Date.
21. I hate public displays of affection. Mostly because they’re never between two attractive people. They’re always like a nerd couple or two Muppets swapping spit. Attractive people just don’t do it.
So those are a few things that I don’t like. NOW add things you hate, even if it’s this entry. BLOG HARD!
It’s always a business doing pleasure with you!
– Dylan Vox