1) Since you’ve been to DragCon, what advice would you give to someone coming for the first time?
Wear comfortable shoes!
2) What food do you avoid when you’re in drag?
3) What is your favorite song by RuPaul, RuPaul’s Drag Race, or any of the queens?
RuPaul’s “Click Clack” and “Freaky Money”
4) Which cartoon character have you always looked to for fashion inspiration?
Patrick Starr. He’s thick in ALL of the right places. And floral prints are stunning.
5) What’s the one thing you would avoid wearing or doing in drag while at RuPaul’s DragCon?
A tuck! It hurts! Just wear a flowy dress. lol
6) Which guest judge from any season of RuPaul’s Drag Race would you wait in line all day for a meet & greet at RuPaul’s DragCon?
Jordin Sparks or Meghan Trainor
7) What is your all-time favorite fashion moment from RuPaul’s DragCon?
Me and Laganja working the Runway Tutorial panel!
8) What is the most wigs you’ve ever worn for one look?
6 wigs for a GIGANTIC Mohawk I made.
9) What do you like to stock up on most at RuPaul’s DragCon? Makeup? Wigs? T-shirts?
Jaidynn’s Jewels – available at DragCon 2017 – WINK!