There are days when you want nothing more than to run away to a private island and never come back. Today is one of those days.
Listed below are my top five fantasy islands from Private Island magazine – why, I can practically feel the balmy breeze on my face and hear the gentle lapping of waves as I sit here. Look at the pictures! Marvel at the details! Gasp at the prices! It’s all there, waiting for you… Private islands in the South Pacific, Central America, the Caribbean and off the New England coast… Live like Johnny Depp or Richard Branson in unimaginable beauty and comfort… BUY YOURS TODAY! (Click on the images to enlarge)
And don’t forget, you can get your weekly private island real estate porn fix starting THIS Sunday night on an all-new season on Island Hunters. There are two new episodes at 10PM and 10:30, and again at 1AM and 1:30
1) Wavi Island, Fiji, South Pacific ($12,000,000)
2) Clapboard Island, Maine ($5,550,000)
3) Cayo Iguana, Nicaragua (ONLY $750,000 – A STEAL!)
4) Mai Island, Fiji, South Pacific ($4,000,000)
5) Crawl Cay, Belize, Central America ($4,000,000)