Hot pics of Agent Grant Ward, although I think I prefer the little nerdy one. Fitz? I’ve only seen the first episode. Should I be watching? My friend Steve calls it CSI: Marvel and says it’s pretty annoying.
Tag Archives: Marvel
Curitiba, Brazil-based Art Director Butcher Billy: “The visual experiment ended up bringing different results to each piece – from giving a whole new meaning to the picture by modifying the original concept, to reinforcing the same idea by making clear just how the elements were influenced by the history depicted in the photos, or even saying a lot about the psychology behind fiction and reality. While we see the contrast between the black and white photos and the colorful vintage comic books elements, it’s interesting to notice how the superheroes and supervillains world was actually ‘black and white’ in a metaphoric way, while the strong war scenes are established in the real world, where the grey shaded line between good and evil isn’t always clear.”
- Original: by Joe Rosenthal, 1945, Iwo Jima.
- Original: “Falling Soldier”, Spanish Civil War, 1936, by Robert Capa.
- WWI, photographer unknown.
- Original: “General Nguyen Ngoc Loan Executing a Viet Cong prisoner”, Vietnam, 1968, by Eddie Adams.
- Original: “Napalm Girl”, Vietnam, 1972, by Nick Ut.
- Vietnam War protest in Philadelphia, back in the 70’s. Photographer unknown.
- American Soldiers Blowing Up a Japanese Bunker – Original by W. Eugene Smith, Iwo Jima, 1945.
- Original by Max Alpert, depicting WWII Battalion Commander A. Yeremenko leading his soldiers to the assault.
- Original: “Raising a flag over the Reichstag”, World War II Battle of Berlin, 1945, by Yevgeny Khaldei.
Cute comic nerd gives her thoughts on the announcement that Al Ewing, writer of the upcoming Loki: Agent of Asgard comic book series, intends to “explore the fluid gender and sexuality of his lead character.” Incredibly well researched and thoughtfully presented.
Vaguely Related: Tom Hiddleston’s ADORABLE parody of those AT&T commercials.
McAvoy and Fassy are back, as are cuties Nicholas Hoult and Lucas Till (as Beast and Havok) – and this time we’ve also got American Horror Story sexbomb Evan Peters as Quicksilver, and Peter Dinklage as Bolivar Trask. Pardon me while I fangirl out for a minute. OMG DYING! From IMDB: “The ultimate X-Men ensemble fights a war for the survival of the species across two time periods in X-Men: Days of Future Past. The characters from the original X-Men film trilogy join forces with their younger selves from X-Men: First Class in an epic battle that must change the past – to save our future.”
Chris Evans! Scarlett Johansson! Sebastian Stan! Robert Redford! OMGOMGOMG CAPTAIN AMERICA IS BACK! Quick synopsis: Humpy Steve Rogers (Evans) struggles to embrace his role in the modern world and teams up with Natasha Romanof aka Black Widow (Johansson), to battle a powerful yet shadowy enemy in present-day Washington, D.C. Watch the trailer NOW.
Gorgeous. From Keigo-Mak on deviantART: “My different take on a Venom costume. I’ve seen people use liquid latex to take photo shoots, but never made a fully functional costume in that manner. So I gave it a try and here’s the result, hope you guys and gals enjoy it. Worn at San Diego Comic Con 2013.”