Popular Youtube prankster Adam Saleh was apparently kicked off a Delta flight after he spoke Arabic to his friend and a number of RED-BLOODED ‘MURICANS freaked out about it. If true, it’s a sad, sad world we live in. But all is not as it seems. Something started happening on his Twitter feed that’s worth checking out. People were divided into VERY distinct camps.
- Those who supported him and were horrified with Delta and the Islamophobic idiots who had him kicked off
- Those who thought we needed to hear the other side of the story (aka white people automatically siding with white people)
- Those who screamed “FAAAAAAKE” and posted screen grabs of Adam Saleh’s previous airplane pranks
- Those who thought this was a case of the boy who cried wolf. In other words, it really happened to him, but he had done so many pranks, nobody would believe him now.
- And those who just came to fangirl over HOW HOT HE IS, OMG.
Whatever it was that happened on that Delta flight, the reaction to it shows how deep the division in this country (and the word) is becoming. In fact, I’m more scared of the commenters than the incident.
Watch the video below, and, more importantly, read ALL the responses.
— Adam Saleh (@omgAdamSaleh) December 21, 2016