Yesterday at Mar-a-Lago, Trump decided to sit down and chat with a reporter for The New York Times for 30 whole minutes.
The Times released excerpts of the conversation between Trump and reporter Michael Schmidt. He is OBSESSED with the word collusion. If you ask me, the lady doth protest TOO much.
1. “Frankly, there is absolutely no collusion. That’s been proven by every Democrat is saying it.”
2. “Virtually every Democrat has said there is no collusion.
3. “There is no collusion.”
4. “I think it’s been proven that there is no collusion.”
5. “I can only tell you that there is absolutely no collusion. Everybody knows it. And you know who knows it better than anybody? The Democrats. They walk around blinking at each other.”
6. “I saw Dianne Feinstein the other day on television saying there is no collusion.”
7. “I actually think it’s turning to the Democrats because there was collusion on behalf of the Democrats.”
8. “There was collusion with the Russians and the Democrats….
9. “A lot of collusion.”
10. “There was tremendous collusion on behalf of the Russians and the Democrats.”
11. “There was no collusion with respect to my campaign.”
12. “But there is tremendous collusion with the Russians and with the Democratic Party.”
13. “He’s a liberal Democrat. I watched Alan Dershowitz the other day. He said, ‘No. 1, there is no collusion.”
14. No. 2, collusion is not a crime…”
15. “…but even if it was a crime, there was no collusion.'”
Wonder, was this all by design, to now have his council reinterate that “collusion” is not a crime?
(Photo,YouTube; graphic, Trey Speegle; via CNN)