It’s true. I mean, if this isn’t a reality show, then I don’t know what is. Picture it: 1 girl and 6 gays traveling by short bus from Indianapolis to Cleveland (after a late show and most everyone was still drunk and didn’t sleep) and about an hour in to their trip the girl, me, smells something burning and sees smoke billowing from the dashboard inside said short bus. What ensues is dragsanity. The first thing we all did was evacuate the short bus, the second thing we all did was hit the record button! Thanks to Willam for editing our little excursion. The short bus fire ended up not being a real fire, but a huge overheating issue. Enjoy!