Ghouls rule Halloween night at the totally fey My Chiffon Is Wet party in NYC. This year, the w(b)itches are taking on cult animated series Monster High…featuring the offspring of classic horror monsters, including Dracula, The Zombies, Frankenstein, The Mummies and more! With big apples to bob and plenty of nuts on the hob…it’s gonna be bloody good!
(Pics by Miha “MC” Kavčič)
Oh yesss!…Brooklyn’s own queer rapper Big Dipper is a whole lot of bear huggin’, unadulterated lusciousness. Check out his latest mixtape Thick Life where BD has no problem mixing up his sexuality with a chaser of fun. With lyrics like, “The cunt is chronic”, “Everyday I wake up and do the same shit…get coffee and suck dick” and “TSA, I’m the package inspector”, referencing him being a bottom/and or a top, Dipper is the perfect flipper! Want more??? Click HERE for Dipper’s latest video Dick Hang Low!
Dim all the lights, stamp your feet, and go down deep inside…the soundtrack to your disco dolly gay life is finally here!!! Just released today, Love to Love You Donna is pumped full of all your fave Donna Summer dance floor classics, remixed and re-werrrked by the likes of Chromeo, Frankie Knuckles, Hot Chip and more! Check out the tracklist below and buy it now HERE!
1. Love To Love You Baby (Giorgio Moroder feat. Chris Cox Remix)
2. Dim All The Lights (Duke Dumont Remix)
3. Hot Stuff (Frankie Knuckles and Eric Kupper as Director’s Cut Signature Mix)
4. I Feel Love (Afrojack Remix)
5. Love Is In Control (Finger On The Trigger) [Chromeo & Oliver Remix]
6. Sunset People (Hot Chip Dub)
7. Working The Midnight Shift (Holy Ghost! Remix)
8. Bad Girls (Gigamesh Remix)
9. MacArthur Park (Laidback Luke Remix)
10. I Feel Love (Benga Remix)
11. On The Radio (Jacques Greene Remix)
12. Last Dance (Masters at Work Remix Short Version)
13. La Dolce Vita by Donna Summer & Giorgio Moroder (Unreleased Track)
NYC mega party girl/promoter Susanne Bartsch ended her weekly summer season party On Top (at the Standard Hotel) with a HUGE turnout of NYC’s most stylish gurrrls…including Amanda Lepore, Michael Musto, Ebonee Excell, Leo Gugu, Darian Darling, William Noguchi, Celso Satori and more! Can’t wait til’ next summer! (Pics by Miha “MC” Kavčič)
NYC girl group XELLE made a huge raucous when they shot their video Party Girl, outlaw style, on a New York subway. The latest video for single Red Flag is the duo’s call-to-action against the growing anti-gay sentiment happening domestically and abroad. “We want ‘Red Flag’ to be the theme song for a movement that helps change the world for the better.”