Wednesday, June 11, 2008 11:09 PM
• Tila Tequila says she's partially responsible for California dropping its ban on gay marriage.
• The secret of the Olsen girls' enigmatic smiles is prune.
• Angelina confesses to drawing that new tattoo on Brad's back. "It's not that we were bored at the World Economic Forum, but one night we didn't have anything to do, so I was drawing on his back."
• Dr Drew apologizes for his earlier remarks that Tom Cruise suffers from a deep emptiness caused by a childhood of both neglect and abuse.
• We'll never see a Funky Bunch reunion.
• A Pennsylvania mom turns teenage sleepover into wild sex party.
• John Mayer is not just good in bed but "sensational," says a friend of his. "After girls sleep with him, they’re ruined."