Thursday, September 17, 2009 04:26 PM
• Timbaland has jumped on the undead bandwagon, saying his new material, inspired by Twilight, "fits everything going on with the vampire theme."
• Former prez Jimmy Carter weighed in on Kanye West's behavior toward Taylor Swift, saying it was "completely uncalled for" and West's punishment was "to appear on the new Jay Leno show."
• The Village Voice's Michael Musto made "Page Six" today for being a good guy.
• After three years of marriage, Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley have called it quits. Well, she called it quits; he's said to be "crushed."
• Special administrators of Michael Jackson's estate will be paying Katherine Jackson's $26,804 monthly expenses – which is nothing, considering the Gloved One's solvent estate exceeds $500 million.
• Madonna's estranged brother Christopher Ciccone says she "looked like Rachel Zoe gone horribly wrong" at the VMAs
• Jay Leno, ever the flaming anus, actually made us feel sorry for Tom Cruise.
• A collaboration between Janet Jackson and Madonna may be in the works to honor the dead Gloved One who was sister to Janet and friend to Madonna. And so did I.
• The Spice Girls reunited last night without Posh. But only for dinner.