Thursday, September 03, 2009 02:33 PM
• A radio deejay in Australia popped the question to Lady GaGa on the air: "Are you a hermaphrodite?"
• Big Momma's House 3? Really?
• Looks like Dean Sheremet and Brandi Glanville, the exes of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibriani, are hooking up.
• Either Lindsay Lohan is going to accept the $900,000 to get naked for Playboy or the mag could just acquire all her side-boob photos and collage them into one really big complete boob instead.
• Two months after he was allegedly murdered, Michael Jackson will be buried today at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale. We hope someone remembered to put his brain back.
• Kristi Parrales, the ex-girlfriend of 10 Things I Hate About You heartthrob Andrew Keegan, claims he's waged a yearlong campaign of terror against her.
• When Salma Hayek walks into your restaurant without a reservation, you'd be wise to seat her right away.
• "If the Leno Show works," says former NBC president Fred Silverman, "it will be the most significant thing to happen in broadcast television in the last decade."
• Actress Lori Petty will be sentenced to five years probation and the usual blah blah of fines and alcohol classes for that May DUI when she hit a 14-year-old skateboarder in Venice, California.
• Victoria Beckham's fashion line has been dropped in succession by Kitson, Saks, and Bendels, and now by Maxfield. Apparently, it's not posh.